Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: What Happened to Dangerous Toys??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SPIN DIZZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hey does anyone know what happened to Dangerous Toys?And how many discs did they put out I know of three.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Tyson,
    Me being from Texas, I can fill ya in on DT.
    First off, DT reunited and do an occasional show here and there. Jason McMaster is juggling like 4 bands....DT of course, Broken Teeth, Godzilla Motor Co., and I know there is one more but not sure what the name is.
    The only one I know of is Jason McMaster, who at daytime works at an Encore CD Store, and plays probably just about every night with which ever band he has scheduled.
    As far as I know they have:
    Self-Titled (I think it's self-titled)
    Hilacious Acres
    Pissed
    The Artist Formally Known As The DT

    ...and I think there are 2 Live albums...one being older and the newest one.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SPIN DIZZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey
    Thanx for the info,I was wondering what happened to em,I really dig their riff raff style. [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member skid55's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Their albums were:

    1989 Dangerous Toys
    1991 Hellacious Acres
    1994 Pissed
    1995 The R*Tist 4*Merly Known As Dangerous Toys
    1999 Vitamins And Crash Helmets Tour: Greatest Hits Live
    2004 The Ultimate Dangerous Toys

    Jason now fronts Broken Teeth, which is a killer AC/DC type band.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PuNkY gLiTtER's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I KNOW HE HAD 1 CALLED SIKK RAGGZ HIZ KISS TRIBUTE BAND. [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL THATZ PROB WHY U 4 GOT IT [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •